[watchad][/watchad]

During a dance competition, a young girl decided to impress the judges and the unthinkable happened.

She accidentally set her private parts on fire. She was on seen on stage trying to put off the fire from her shorts. Reports says that she took home the trophy but the fire did some damage to her body… See screenshot below:

[fakead]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt7adupoekgq6.c51bbbf0.jpg[/fakead]


[fakedown]DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO[/fakedown]

This post is currently not accepting comments.