Sarah Langa claps back at “beach bum” picture criticism_1

Sarah Langa Mackay had her Instagram followers drooling this week after sharing a sexy “beach bum” picture

The model took the image during a recent trip to Zanzibar, Tanzania. 

“Beach bum. So sad it’s all come to an end. Could really be an island girl this place makes me so happy. Back to reality this time with a tan and with a light heart,” she captioned the image. 

But not everyone was feeling the 26-year-old’s snap of pert derriere. 

Some of Sarah’s followers thought the picture was photoshopped.

“The photoshop is on point,” one woman commented.
Sarah replied with a classy clapback

“I take videos for people like you,” she wrote. 

You think that would be the end of it, but the photoshopped bum saga continued.

“She doesn’t even turn around on those videos so ukhuluma ngani,” a woman named Barbie commented. 

Another user told Sarah she has a flat behind in real life and should “quit playing”.

“Sarah uneshishwapha in real life. Quit playing!”

The influencer had enough at this point and told her haters where to get off.

“F**k you! You don’t even know me in real life,” she hit back.
It seems Sarah can’t catch a break online these days

Earlier this month, a Twitter user called her “bland” after she shared a tweet about how much she loves her Instagram feed.

“Shut up!! My feed. Art, travel, Forbes, fashion, makeup, social, horses, music, drinks, vibes, body, good looking men, hair, legs! What a blessing!” Sarah wrote. 

Shut up!! My feed 😍😍😍
Art, travel, Forbes, fashion, makeup, social, horses, music, drinks, vibes, body, good looking men, hair, legs!

What a blessing! pic.twitter.com/7M9mwOjVhs

— Sarah Langa Mackay (@sarahlanga) November 14, 2019

Sarah was slammed a few weeks ago for claiming Aynatha Thabethe is “prettier than Beyoncé”

Twitter users roasted her for the comment, with one tweep telling her to “delete this nonsense.

She later claimed her comment was part of her “academic research”.

Despite all the drama, Sarah continues to live her best life despite.