What we hope to see addressed in Unathi's memoir_1

Unathi is bringing her illustrious career and life story to a book store near you and we're already making a list of stories we want her to share in great detail

An Unathi Nkayi memoir has been in the works for a long time and now the Idols SA judge is ready to share her story with the world.

This week, Unathi confirmed that her debut memoir was as good as complete before confirming that it will be hitting shelves in November 2019 (i.e. next month!).

The memoir, which is titled I Keep Learning, was co-authored by musician Kabomo and the singer was more excited than anybody else to share his part in bringing Unathi's riveting story to life.

He said, "For the last couple of months I've had the pleasure of co-authoring my friend @unathi.co's memoir. It has been a beautiful ride. We are a few weeks away from it landing in your hands. I can't wait for you to read it."

View this post on Instagram

Out 6th November 2019🙏🏾🇿🇦🖤

A post shared by Unathi.Africa (@unathi.co) on

The title is apt, too. Unathi's life has been filled with a range of lessons, many of which were actually learned in the public eye, and we already have an idea of how each chapter and story could play out.

While thinking about getting our hands on this book, we also wondered if some of the following stories might make it into the enclosed chapters:
Love, marriage and divorce

Unathi's marriage with Bad Boy T was always a high profile relationship and their divorce has continued to make headlines even in 2019.

The latest we know is that Thomas Msengana was accused of sexting another woman behind Unathi's back, but we would still love to hear a full version of events.
The motivation behind her body transformation

You can't say the words 'body transformation' with Unathi's name coming to mind.

The presenter lost a dramatic amount of weight over the span of two years and is now one of the fittest women in entertainment.

@unathimsengana I need the secret to so much weight loss secret sis Unathi! pic.twitter.com/8cSXx87y6H

— Tha Journalist (@MThaJournalist) September 2, 2014

That incident with a tweep

There were certainly lessons and learnings in this particular story; Unathi infamously attacked a follower in their DMs, swearing at them violently after the tweep in question shared an unsavoury comment about her on social media.
Leaving Metro behind

Unathi is one of many (many!) DJs to have left Metro FM in the last few years. We would love to know exactly what went down during this troubled time.

Which other stories would you like Unathi to shed light on in her upcoming memoir?