What celebs eat for breakfast to kickstart their day_1

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and these celebrities make sure they get the healthiest star to their day

Eating a good breakfast can give you an energy boost, kick-start your metabolism and make you feel fuller for longer.

Here's a look at what these stars like to eat every morning.
Selena Gomez: Eat a big breakfast

Selena Gomez like starting hr morning with a big meal, especially when she is on tour. Her clean breakfast meal gives her an energy boost for the day and helps her avoiding snacking on junk food before lunch time.

Selena's personal trainer, Amy Rosoff Davis, gave a breakdown of what the star would typically have for breakfast.

“Half of a healthy breakfast burrito of scrambled eggs, chorizo, avocado, rice, and beans; or, full-fat Greek yogurt and granola,” she told Cosmopolitan magazine.

View this post on Instagram

Me, all the time

A post shared by Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) on

Beyoncé: Don't skip breakfast

Mornings can get hectic, which means many people often leave the house without having breakfast. But this is one of the biggest mistakes you can make. Skipping breakfast can lead to overeating throughout the day. Beyoncé knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

“I always have breakfast, say, scrambled egg whites, a vegetable smoothie, or whole-grain cereal with low-fat milk. For lunch and dinner, I eat a lot of fish and vegetables," she told Shape magazine.

Chrissy Teigen: Avoid sugary breakfasts

Chrissy Teigen is not a big fan of sugary meals, especially at breakfast. Breakfast foods like cereal, sweetened yogurt and fruit juices are loaded with sugar. Chrissy enjoys eating a protein packed breakfast, which helps her feel full for much longer.

'I have to have eggs every day. I like a farmer's breakfast: two over-easy eggs, turkey bacon or pork sausage, sliced avocado, and grilled tomatoes. I can't do pancakes or else I just want to go to bed. Eggs are my must—with a ton of Cholula on top,” Chrissy told Delish magazine in an interview.

View this post on Instagram

75 cents or free if you’re strong enough

A post shared by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on

Busy Phillips: Bulletproof coffee

The verdict is still out on whether starting your day with coffee is a good idea or not but if you are going to get a caffeine boost in the morning take a cue from actress Busy Phillips.

She likes to start her day with a cup of Bulletproof coffee, which she says helped improve her metabolism and gave her glowing skin.

“I wake up before the kids get up and have my Bulletproof coffee first thing in the morning before I work out or eat—I'm obsessed. I've been doing it every day since November… I [add] collagen protein powder. Sometimes I put vanilla bean. I love it,” she told people magazine in 2016. B

Busy also adds super-concentrated MCT oil to her coffee.

Jessica Alba: The Fab Four Plan

Jessica Alba's breakfast includes protein, fat, fibre and greens.

Health coach Kelly LeVegue helped the actress come up with the “fab four plan” diet. Kelly told Well + Good that Jessica likes to start her day with a fab four smoothie, which consists of serving of protein, almond butter, chia seeds, a handful of greens and almond milk.