Rihanna names John Galliano as her dream wedding dress designer_1

Rihanna wants John Galliano to design her wedding dress if she ever gets married.

The superstar appears on the November 2019 cover of U.S. Vogue, and in the accompanying article, revealed she is in a "committed relationship".

While Rihanna did not share if she is planning to tie the knot with her boyfriend, believed to be Saudi businessman Hassan Jameel, she did share that she would love for Maison Margiela creative director Galliano to make her a gown if she does decide to wed.

"It would probably be a collaboration between myself and Galliano," she told U.S. Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour in a video for her Go Ask Anna series when questioned on the topic.

The singer also divulged that she would like to be a mother one day.

"I don't think about stuff like that, but God's plan, but I look forward to all of the pregnancy rumours after this interview," the 31-year-old smiled.

Rihanna previously wore a papal-inspired Galliano number to the 2018 Met Gala, which celebrated the exhibit, Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination.

And elsewhere in the chat, the Diamonds singer confirmed she would be in attendance at the 2020 Met Gala after skipping this year's event.

"You promised me you would be back next year, and when we're off-camera, I'm going to tell you the theme," Wintour told the star. "You're gonna love it."

Rihanna and Hassan, who have been linked romantically since 2017, have been spotted on several dates, including a recent night out in Santa Monica, California.

Her Ocean's Eight co-star Sarah Paulson also asked Rihanna about her marriage plans during a chat for Interview magazine in June, to which she responded, "Only God knows that, girl. We plan and God laughs, right?"

© Cover Media