Irritable? Can’t concentrate? Battling to sleep? There are some 100% natural products that may help you…

Are you looking for an all-natural solution to better personal wellbeing? If you want to increase your focus, keep relaxed and positive, and promote a balanced mind and healthy body, then there’s a South African product on the market that can help with all three! (It’s already helping me.)
CBD oil is being used to treat all kinds of ailments and health conditions – with lots of success

The regulated use of cannabis oil can provide an impressive amount of medical benefits, and is a great natural remedy to treat a plethora of afflictions like neuro-degenerative disorders, chronic pain, anxiety, insomnia and depression. CBD oil is even known to have certain anti-seizure and anti-acne benefits.

But not everyone is a fan of nasty tasting pills and oily residue. BIOMEDCAN has produced a range of products that are available as easy to swallow capsules – with no oily after-taste!

The capsules combine the multi-faceted CBD component with other natural active ingredients to create the ENTOURAGE EFFECT to maximises their efficacy and give you the most beneficial results.
Explaining the “Entourage Effect”

Unique to this product range, BIOMEDCAN uses the so-called “Entourage Effect.” CBD is a multitalent and has many health benefits which can be maximised with the combination of active ingredients (herbs, minerals and vitamins) to the required ailment with amazing results.

Our entire family is going to benefit from BIOMEDCAN CBD MOOD capsules during the 21 days that we are in lockdown together under the same roof (if the past week of extended school breaks is anything to go by)

Product of the week: BIOMEDCAN CBD products can help you through this stressful time_1

Zero THC so no psychoactive effects and non-addictive

In case you’re worried about getting high, read this to be reassured:

BIOMEDCAN produces full-spectrum CBD, which means that they use all the important components of the cannabis plant and not only the CBD, and remove all traces of THC which ensures the products have no psychoactive effects and are non-addictive.
I am currently using three products from the range: MOOD, MIND and SLEEP capsules

MOOD capsules assist in uplifting mood and decreasing stress, MIND capsules are for memory and focus, and SLEEP capsules promote a faster and deeper natural sleep.

These CBD oil products are combined with a variety of active (and medically proven) ingredients that include Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Valerian Root, Passion Flower and Gingko Baloba to maximise the results.
MIND capsules

Product of the week: BIOMEDCAN CBD products can help you through this stressful time_2
I’m giving these to my matric daughter to help her through this stressful time at home. Although many children are rejoicing at the extended school holiday, matrics face a lot more stress as they effectively spend the entire year preparing for their final exams – through reading, studying and pracs for subjects like biology, physics, art and drama.

A neuro-protectant, BIOMEDCAN’s MIND capsules may assist in improving both memory and concentration whilst increasing brain clarity and energy levels. With their anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) effect, the capsules aid in creating a feeling of upliftment. (They also have anti-aging properties.)

Price: R549 for 60 capsules (each capsule contains 300mg CBD)
SLEEP capsules

Product of the week: BIOMEDCAN CBD products can help you through this stressful time_3
I take one capsule 30 mins before I switch off my light for the night, and I really am experiencing a faster and deeper natural sleeping pattern. 20mg of CBD in a capsule maximizes the “Entourage Effect” of the active ingredients in this product (ingredients like Valerian Root and Magnesium).

Price: R549 for 30 capsules (each capsule contains 600mg CBD)
Mood capsules

Our entire family is going to benefit from BIOMEDCAN CBD MOOD capsules during the 21 days that we are in lockdown together under the same roof (if the past week of extended school breaks is anything to go by)

The synergistic combination of herbs in BIOMEDCAN’s MOOD capsules may assist in improving mood, decreasing anxiety, stress, depression, mood swings and PMS, without having a sedative effect. The capsules help regulate heart rhythm, lower high blood pressure and aids in decreasing over stimulatory

Product of the week: BIOMEDCAN CBD products can help you through this stressful time_4
effects (racing heart, anxiety and the shakes etc.)

Ingredients and benefits:

· 5-HTP – building block for tryptophan, an amino acid responsible for serotonin production

· L-Theanine – known for its anxiolytic properties, it works in good synergy with energy enhancing compounds whereby it reduces over stimulatory effects.

· Sceletium Tortosum – a traditional South African herb used to enhance mood, relaxation and euphoria

· Passion Flower – supplement used for sleep and anxiety, pain, heart rhythm problems, menopause and ADHD

Price: R549 for 60 capsules (each capsule contains 300mg CBD)

The products have an accumulative effect over an extended period of using them, meaning that the effectiveness continues to increase as your body becomes more receptive to them. It is therefore, recommended to take the capsules regularly on a daily basis. All BIOMEDCAN products provide you with a month supply in one container referring to the recommended daily dosage.
Coming soon

PLEASURE – energy, endurance, stamina booster, longer lasting erection, more intense and easier to reach orgasms for her and him.
How to order your CBD products

You can order your CBD Oil online with Biomedcan, pay through the secure PayFast portal, and have your products delivered to your door. Products are also available to purchase online at www.biomedcan.co.za, www.takealot.com and at Faithful to Nature, selected Wellness Warehouse stores and pharmacies and other retailers.