Ashley Graham unveils new Revlon collection while in self-isolation_1

Ashley Graham unveiled her new Revlon collection on social media while self-isolating at home on Tuesday.

The 32-year-old model is currently in her home state of Nebraska with her close family, including husband Justin Ervin and newborn son Isaac, and took to Instagram to share the new Tropical Vibes Collection.

In a video on Tuesday, Ashley joked that she was dressing up just to stay in her own home, in an effort to get some “warmer vibes” in the cold U.S. state, and had used both make-up kits from her collaboration to feel glam.

“Anyone else wearing full glam to zoom meetings and dinner with the family? But in all honesty, getting ready and feeling like I am in my routine for a few minutes of the day gave me a short escape from the brain fog I’ve been feeling,” she wrote in the caption. “Wearing my Revlon Tropical Vibes collection (and trying to channel some warmer vibes in chilly Nebraska).”

The Tropical Pop Kit includes the Tropical Vibes Post Beach Glow Face & Eye Kit, a face and eye palette with 10 shades, and the Tropical Vibes Lip Highlights in Island Hopping, all for $25 (£21).

The second collection, handpicked by the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model, is the Tropical Heat Kit, which features the Tropical Vibes Golden Lava Face & Body Bronzer and Lip Highlights in Gold Rush, for $25 (£21).

Last year, Ashley partnered with the make-up giant to release two lip kits, Worship and Unapologetic, both of which sold out in three hours.

© Cover Media