Shannon Purser thrilled to star in Christian Siriano fragrance campaign_1

Shannon Purser is starring in the campaign for Christian Siriano’s new fragrance.

The actress, perhaps best known for her roles in TV shows Stranger Things and Riverdale, has been tapped by the fashion designer to front the imagery for his feminine perfume, Midnight Silhouette.

Snapped by Shane LaVancher in Paris, Shannon poses in a dramatic black ballgown for the photoshoot, and accordingly, she had a blast working on the project.

“Maybe one of the most surreal things that’s ever happened to me. Christian has been an inspiration to me for a while now,” she wrote alongside one of the campaign photos on her Instagram page. “He made the first dress I ever wore on a red carpet and it meant the world, especially considering how rare it is to find a designer willing to dress you when you’re plus size. It’s amazing to work with talented people, but even better to work with *good* talented people who are actively making positive changes in the world. All this to say, thank you so much for this opportunity @csiriano.”

Midnight Silhouette has top notes of bitter orange and pomelo, heart notes of freesia and immortelle, and a base of musk, praline, and vetiver.

And Shannon insisted she is a big fan of the Midnight Silhouette scent.

“I actually wear this fragrance all the time and it smells lovely, so give it a try if you’re looking for a new signature scent,” the 22-year-old added.

Christian posted a string of images from the photoshoot on his Instagram page too, writing in the caption: “Celebrating this beauty and her silhouette for our new fragrance!”

And a number of his celebrity followers were quick to praise the imagery, with Christina Hendricks commenting, “Takes my breath away,” and Lili Reinhart praising, “The Lord has blessed us on this day.”

© Cover Media