Hailey Bieber keen to branch out into fashion design_1

Hailey Bieber is interested in trying her hand at fashion design.

The 23-year-old first began modelling seriously in 2014 and has since gone on to appear in campaigns for the likes of Ralph Lauren, Guess, H&M, and Levi’s.

Hailey is now contemplating the next phase of her career, and in a cover interview for the March 2020 issue of Elle magazine, indicated her desire to create clothes.

“I would love to get into designing clothes. I love clothes!” she gushed. “That’s actually one of the main reasons I got into the modelling industry.”

With help from her stylist Maeve Reilly, Hailey has built up a reputation as quite the style chameleon. In addition to rocking glamorous gowns on the red carpet, she is often spotted sporting edgy streetwear looks while off-duty.

“I also want to create comfy athleisure. I love what Rihanna is doing. I think she’s incredible, and her (Fenty) line is great. I also love the Olsen twins. I’ve been a fan since the days of (1999 movie) Passport to Paris,” the model praised of her style inspirations. “It’s the same kind of thing I want to do – make stuff for myself, and if people gravitate toward it, brilliant.”

Elsewhere in the chat, Hailey noted that she would be interested in learning more about medicine if she wasn’t so heavily involved in the fashion world.

“(Previously), I wanted to maybe go to the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) and learn about design. In another life, I would have also loved to be a doctor. I’m interested in neuroscience; I love learning about the brain,” she smiled.

© Cover Media