Jennifer Lopez returns as face of Guess for spring 2020 campaign_1

Jennifer Lopez has channelled Hollywood glamour for Guess’ latest campaign.

The superstar previously fronted the marketing imagery for the fashion brand’s denim line back in 2017 and has also recently landed modelling gigs for the likes of Versace and Coach.

Now, Jennifer is returning to the Guess family as the face of the label’s spring 2020 campaign, with the photos showing her posing in a number of sexy outfits against the backdrop of Santa Monica, California.

“Whenever I do a collaboration, I always think of a character that I can play and be and we had a lot of fun doing that with this campaign,” she explained. “The vibe this time was a mix between an Italian film star from the ’60s, mixed with Madonna from the ’80s, mixed with Sophia Loren. It’s so much fun to get into the character and to make that happen. The clothes and setting of the shoot really worked well together to make this campaign come to life.”

The photoshoot was helmed by photographer Tatiana Gerusova and art directed by Guess’ chief creative officer, Paul Marciano. One image shows Jennifer posing in a lime green belted dress, while another depicts her wearing a purple tropical print dress in front of a palm tree. The 50-year-old also models a summery white outfit and a chic off-white three-piece suit.

Accordingly, Paul noted that he was thrilled with the final result.

“I am thrilled to welcome Jennifer back for a second campaign with Guess and Marciano,” he commented. “Jennifer continues to push boundaries in the music, fashion, and film industries and represents everything a Guess Girl is – confident, sensual and adventurous. This campaign shines a spotlight on Jennifer’s natural beauty and showcases exactly why she is celebrated as a true icon.”

© Cover Media