Anthony Joshua Is 'A Big Cuddly Baby,' Wilder Is A Toughter - Tyson Fury

British boxer, Tyson Fury has stated that Deontay Wilder is a tougher opponent than fellow Brit and unified world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua.

The 'Gypsy King' who knocked out American fighter Wilder in February to take his WBC title is now being linked with an undisputed showdown against AJ.
Even without a definitive date or location set in stone yet due to the halt brought about my the coronavirus pandemic, the trash talk between the fighters has already begun, and as always, Fury is drawing the line.

During a recent intrview with ESPN, When asked which is a tougher and more dangerous opponent between AJ and Wilder, the 6ft 9" puncher had this to say :

"100 per cent, Joshua's not dangerous, at all. He's like a big cuddly baby. "Why would I be a believer when he got knocked spark out by Andy Ruiz? A last-minute replacement opponent.
"Turned up 300lbs or whatever, didn't train, and Anthony Joshua couldn't do any good with him in the rematch.
"He doesn't have anything, he couldn't hold a candle to the 'Gypsy King.'
"There's only one heavyweight out there, there's only one undefeated world champion.
"They've all fallen by the wayside, the fellow that hasn't gotten beat, has knocked them out.
"I'm the only one. Me. The 'Gypsy King'. Unbeatable, the untouchable, unbreakable champion."

The match between the two Brit would definitely hold at some point in the year or early 2021 according to words coming from match promoters Eddie Hearn and Frank Warren.

This post is currently not accepting comments.