AGAIN! COVID-19: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For 4th Time In 6 Weeks

Juventus attacker, Paulo Dybala, has once again tested positive for the novel Coronavirus disease. This is the fourth time he would be testing positive in six weeks.

The Argentine forward confirmed on March 21 that he and his girlfriend Oriana Sabatini had contracted COVID-19 after his first test.

According to Spanish programme El Chiringuito, Dybala whose first three test came out positive for COVID-19, took another test and it yet again come back positive.

Some weeks ago, the Juventus frontman spoke out about the difficulties he has had fighting the disease and how he found it extremely difficult to breathe.

"I had stronger symptoms, I got tired very quickly, when I wanted to train, I was short of breath after five minutes. There we noticed that something was not right and through the tests the club did we were told that we were positive.
From there we had more symptoms, such as cough, tired body and when we slept I felt very cold, but from the club they had told us that we were going to be fine so we had to be calm," Dybala told the club's official Youtube channel towards the end of March.

However, he has claimed that he is feeling much better and he and his girlfriend are no longer showing symptoms.

"Luckily [we are] much better, these days we do not have any symptoms," he said.

But with the new development, it seems the 26-year-old is struggling to shake off the illness.

This post is currently not accepting comments.