France Should Appoint Guardiola As Manager - Samir Nasri

Former Arsenal and Man City forward Samir Nasri, has urged the French National Team to appoint Pep Guardiola as their next head coach, saying the Man City coach's free flowing football would be suitable for his country's football team.

Guardiola has enjoyed a hugely successful career since making his managerial debut after taking charge of Barcelona in 2008. He has revolutionised the way football is played by implementing his exciting ‘tiki-taka’ philosophy.

The 49-year-old catalan tactician is famously known for putting together a squad at Camp Nou which dominated club football and is widely considered to be one of the best in history.
He won the treble in his first full season in charge after succeeding Frank Rijkaard and won a total of 14 trophies in four years.

And the 32-year-old former Arsenal star would be pleased to see France replace Deschamps with Guardiola in the future, despite the fact their current head coach took them to World Cup glory two years ago in Russia.

“I am happy that [France] won the 2018 World Cup, but there are some flaws,” Nasri said during a live Instagram chat.
“[Deschamps] can construct three teams of a very, very good level and I have the right not to like it.
“Look, I have friends who play for the national team. They deserved to win the World Cup, but put [Pep] Guardiola in [charge of] the French team and you will see how they will play. We would enjoy it."

This post is currently not accepting comments.