BBNaija 2019 ‘pepper dem’ housemates, Diane and Esther were caught on camera discussing about the newly introduced housemates.

BBNaija: ‘I don’t find the new male housemates attractive’ – Esther and Diane talks about new housemates (video)_1

Diane could be heard telling Esther, she doesn’t like fair guys, and that makes her automatically dislike the newly introduced housemates, Elozonam and Joe.

BBNaija: ‘I don’t find the new male housemates attractive’ – Esther and Diane talks about new housemates (video)_2

In the video, Diane said, she thank God that all the new male housemates are fair because she doesn’t like fair guys. While Esther gave her own opinion saying: “I don’t like short guys, I don’t even find any of them attractive in any way.”

BBNaija: ‘I don’t find the new male housemates attractive’ – Esther and Diane talks about new housemates (video)_3

Although, they complimented the newly introduced female housemates, Vendita and Enkay, who were also introduced to the housemates by biggie.

Watch the video below;

For those of you that prefer videos

Diane: Thank God they even bring fair boys, I don’t like fair guysEsther: And they are short, I don’t like short guys. #BBNaija #BBNaijaUpdates #BBNaija2019 #Pepperdem #BBNaijaPepperDem #BBNaijaTwist pic.twitter.com/dcNq88vp4P

— #BBNaijaUpdates (@bbnaijaupdates) July 31, 2019