Bobby Shmurda and YoungBoy Never Broke Again Trade Insults as Feud Escalates

Rapper Bobby Shmurda and YoungBoy Never Broke Again (YB) have been involved in a longstanding beef, and it appears that Blueface has now become caught up in the conflict.

The feud started last month when YB and Bobby argued on social media about Bobby's friend Rowdy Rebel discussing Lul Tim and his involvement in King Von's death on the My Expert Opinion podcast. YB felt that Rebel shouldn't be speaking on matters he is unfamiliar with and also stated that Bobby is a "lost soul" that "don't know how to rap no more." Bobby attempted to reach YB on Instagram Live but when he was unsuccessful, he went on a rant and boasted that he makes more money than YB and threatened to "boom" rap manager Wack 100.

On Friday, during YB's weekly Never Broke Again Radio program on Amazon's App platform, Blueface called in to speak with YB and the topic of his feud with Bobby Shmurda came up. YB doubled down on his previous statements and said that he never had beef with the New York rapper. Blueface asked YB about the beef and YB responded, "You ain't even strong enough to do this with me, bruh...I'm going to make the decision for you, and it's the best decision. I'mma stay out your way, bruh. I'm going to stay the fuck out of your way." YB went on to say, "'Cause I see you let these White people stuck you stupid-ass in jail and let you out and give you not one thing. And now you ready to kill somebody and go back to jail."

Bobby Shmurda, who had been listening to YB and Blueface's conversation, subsequently took to his Instagram Story to address the situation. He said, "Gang bangers is blogging about Bobby Shmurda together," while laughing. He added, "I ain't gon' respond to this nigga. This nigga is a reality star on TV shows," possibly referring to Blueface and his reality series Crazy in Love with Chrisean Rock. Bobby continued, "I'm not to respond to this nigga...there's no way, I'm too gangsta...you can't pay me a billion dollars to suck nobody's dick. You can't pay me a billion dollars to do nothing outside of my morals. Meaning, I can't talk about the next nigga for no money."

It is hoped that the beef between Bobby Shmurda and YoungBoy Never Broke Again does not lead to any unnecessary violence.

This post is currently not accepting comments.