Adele Expresses Support for Megan Thee Stallion Following Tory Lanez Guilty Verdict

During a recent performance at her Las Vegas residency, Adele expressed support for Megan Thee Stallion following the Tory Lanez trial.

Adele referred to a viral video of Megan Thee Stallion dancing to Adele's song "Water Under the Bridge," and told the crowd, "Well today, tonight, I would like to wish Meg Thee Stallion a very, very, merry, merry Christmas... I love you."

Adele's words of support came on the same day that a jury found Tory Lanez guilty of three felonies related to an incident in which Megan Thee Stallion was shot in both feet. Tory Lanez faces up to 22 years in prison and will be sentenced on January 27, 2023.

Megan Thee Stallion's lawyer, Alex Spiro, released a statement following the verdict, saying "The jury got it right. I am thankful there is justice for Meg."

Several other artists, including Baby Tate, Janelle Monáe, and Monaleo, also showed support for Megan Thee Stallion on social media. The outpouring of support comes after Megan Thee Stallion endured significant emotional pain during the trial.

This post is currently not accepting comments.