Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma's Kids Play Prank on Them in Fun Christmas Card

Hilary Duff and her husband, Matthew Koma, have shared their annual Christmas card featuring their blended family, and it's sure to bring a smile to your face.

In the portrait taken by photographer Laura Moll, Duff and Koma are seated back-to-back with duct tape over their mouths and tied up with a string of LED lights. Duff's son, Luca, is seen "tightening" the makeshift rope, while his sisters Banks and Mae sit on the floor eating cupcakes. The caption for the photo, shared on Duff's Instagram on Wednesday, reads: "Happy Holidays! A Duff, some Bairs and a Comrie."

Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma's Kids Play Prank on Them in Fun Christmas Card

Duff and Koma, who married in 2019, have two daughters together, Banks and Mae, and Duff also has a son, Luca, from a previous marriage to Mike Comrie.

The couple celebrated their third wedding anniversary earlier this month, and Duff took to Instagram to express her love for Koma, saying: "I love you so much. I don't know if you knew what you were getting into or that you weren't going to sleep or sit down for the next 5-10 years but I think for the most part you're pretty happy about it."

This post is currently not accepting comments.