Prince Harry talks about stepping away from royal duties, says he did what any husband & father would have done

The world got to see a different side of Prince Harry in his recent interview with James Corden on the The Late Late Show

Not only did we find out that princes need to take pee-breaks (even James Corden was surprised!), but we also found out a bit more about the Prince as a person, and why he chose to step away from the pressures of royal duties.

After some light banter, and fun chatter about his love life, the Prince also got down to some serious topics, including that of mental health.

"I did what any husband and any father would have done."

When asked about leaving the royal family, he said it was never about him walking away.

It was "stepping back, rather than stepping down."

He described the stressful environment he was living in and as a husband and a father he had to make the best decision.

Harry went on to describe how the brutal British press affected his mental health which spurred on the move to the U.S.

"We all know what the British press can be like and it was destroying my mental health, this is toxic. So I did what any husband and any father would have done."

He says he will always lead a life of service and Meghan will too, they were never walking away and regardless of what's happened on the other side, he is not walking away.

This post is currently not accepting comments.