Lamiez and Khuli Chana just gave their nanny a beautiful gift for Xmas

Lamiez Holoworthy and Khuli Chana have warmed our hearts by taking their nanny on her very first flight during this festive season.

It's definitely the season for giving and some of our biggest celebrities have taken the initiative in a big way. From lavish gifts to extravagant celebrations, Mzansi's stars are determined to end what has been a traumatic year on some kind of a high. One of the country's biggest power couples, Khuli Chana and Lamiez Holworthy, also joined in on the gift-giving and
A memorable Christmas gift

Christmas time is usually the time of year when most workers decided to travel back home to spend the holidays. Recognizing that this would be the case for their nanny, Lamiez and Khuli Chana decided to ensure that she travels home swiftly and safely this time around when they booked her a flight back home.

Although this in itself was a sweet gesture, it was made even sweeter because of the fact that it was her first-ever flight! Lamiez took to Twitter to explain, "So my husband and I are surprising our helper with her first-ever flight. We're booked in Lesotho and she thinks we're driving there. We're on our way to the airport now and I can't wait to see her reaction.

This is a pretty big deal because she hasn't seen her family since before the lockdown and she's never been on a plane before. We haven't slept much but are up early because we want to give her full-on experience at the airport- including breakfast and lots of pics. She's such an important part of our family. Not only does our little girl think the world of her,she's genuinely like an older sister to me. Super funny too."

This post is currently not accepting comments.