#BBNaija: “Miracle and I can’t date, we can’t be in a relationship” – Nina declares.

While having a chilling hot tub conversation with the rest of her colleagues, housemate, Nina declared openly to them all that she can’t date her love interest in the house, Miracle.

Friday night was chilling night for the housemates as they spent leisure time together in a hot tub and had convos – Nina was in course of this, asked a question and it obviously had to do with her, her boyfriend outside the house and Miracle.

#BBNaija: “Miracle and I can’t date, we can’t be in a relationship” – Nina declares.

It was in response that the fair skinned beauty revealed that what she and Miracle have now will not leave the big brother house as she has no intention of keeping a relationship with him outside the house.

She can be heard saying,

“I and Miracle, we never planned to date, never”

I would feel – if my boyfriend isn’t waiting for me – I would feel bad. Trust me, I’d fight for the relationship, but then if he still doesn’t want it, then probably I’ll just stay single for sometime. I’ll feel bad really”

Then she was asked what’s up with her and Miracle… that was when she declared,

“Miracle and I, we can’t date, we just can’t date… we’ll just not be the way we are, we can’t be in a relationship

Watch her speak below:

This comes as a surprise to many cause it was only few days ago that Miracle revealed his plans Nina after their time in the Big Brother show and it’s clearly the direct opposite of Nina’s intentions.

During a chat with fellow housemates, Tobi and Alex, Miracle’d stated his intentions of pursuing a relationship outside the house – he revealed that nothing is going to change between himself and Nina.

He said despite not defining their relationship now, he thinks what they have would continue outside the house.

According to him, they decided to get out before defining their relationship because they would see things from a different perspective.

He cited the example of Anto who went out and saw Lolu in a different light.

He also said Nina was open to him about having a boyfriend outside the house and then he said no matter what happens, Nina will be a part of his life and he already told her they will do a lot of things together like storm Imo state.

Watch him speak below:

This post is currently not accepting comments.